Terms of Service Agreement
You are requested to read this Terms and Conditions carefully. By using this website www.sheroes.com or ordering or purchasing any product or service from this website you agree to accept and be bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
The Terms of Service Agreement (the 'Agreement') will govern all users/visitors or any person (hereinafter may also be referred to as "Users") who use, register or visit or access this website (www.sheroes.com) (the "site")or use any type of service from Applied Life Private Limited (hereinafter may also be referred to as "SHEROES")and its affiliates. Applied Life Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 shall also be hereinafter referred to as "SHEROES"
You shall abide by the Terms and Conditions set forth below in this agreement. You will be bound and constitute to accept by these terms and conditions on accessing or using any service from Applied Life Private Limited. Applied Life Private Limited reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time on this website. The changes or revisions and shall be effective after the date of revision. Your use of the website or any services after changes or revision will constitute as your acceptance to the changes terms and conditions set forth in the agreement. This agreement does not alter any other agreement that you might have undertaken with Applied Life Private Limited in written for any other products and services.
Our website www.sheroes.com offers services for certain products and services. By placing an order or purchasing the products or services through our website you provide your unconditional agreement and consent to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Service Tax applicable as per the rates prevailing for the time being shall be charged in the respective services being purchased or utilized by you.
The web pages available at SHEROES and all linked pages ("Site"/"sites"), are owned and operated by Applied Life Private Limited and is accessed by you under the Terms of Service described below .
The Site is an online community which enables corporate professionals, especially women and employers to complete profiles, post comments and images, browse content, apply for jobs, make new connections, share opinions and ideas, promote their work, participate in contests and promotions, and access and/or purchase services from time to time made available on the Site ("Services").
Services include, but are not limited to, any service and/or content SHEROES makes available to or performs for you, as well as the offering of any materials displayed, transmitted or performed on the Site or through the Services. Content ("Content") includes, but is not limited to text, user comments, messages, information, data, graphics, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, and software.
Your access to and use of the Site may be interrupted from time to time as a result of equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair of the Site or any other reason within or outside the control of SHEROES. SHEROES reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site and/or any Service and/or remove any Content at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice. SHEROES may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict your access to parts of or all of the Site and the Services without notice or liability. The Site should not be used or relied upon for storage of your content and images and you are directed to retain your own copies of all Content posted on the Site.
The Sheroes site sends information that it considers useful to its users by email and as notifications to its mobile application(s). Users have been given the functionality to unsubscribe from receiving these application. SHEROES will not assume responsibity of any discomfort or loss caused to user because of these messages if user failed to disable these from provided messages and/or contact SHEROES customer care for resolution.
The site is a public site with free access to all users and Applied Life Private Limited cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response to information user has displayed on the site. The individual/company would have to conduct its own background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s). Applied Life Private Limited assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of any data, information or responses on this site.
Applied Life Private Limited will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this web site. It is the responsibility of the visitor to further research the information on the site. Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the user to Applied Life Private Limited to be placed on the website by technical or any other means is not the responsibility of Applied Life Private Limited. Applied Life Private Limited does not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on the www.sheroes.com website or any of its other websites / domains owned and operated by Applied Life Private Limited.
As a condition to using our Services (although you can browse certain content without being logged in), you are required to open an account with SHEROES and select a password and username, and to provide registration information. The registration information you provide must be accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your SHEROES account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. You will be solely responsible for any unlawful acts of yours or your account. SHEROES will not be liable in any way for any of your act's or any third party acts that you avail by using this site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are solely responsible for all activities resulting from the use of your password and conducted through your SHEROES account.
On using the website or any other products or services of Applied Life Private Limited for any purpose you give your unconditional and wilful consent and agree that you will not use the Website for illegal purposes. Applied Life Private Limited is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this website by anyone. You will abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property). You will not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of "spam", chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication.
You will not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website. You will not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.You will not spam the database maintained by www.sheroes.com / Applied Life Private Limited or indiscriminately and repeatedly forward mail that may be considered spam etc. etc. Any conduct of the user in violation of this clause shall entitle Applied Life Private Limited to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.
You are prohibited from uploading, posting, transmitting, updating or sharing: any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the site or any services of SHEROES for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by SHEROES. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person.
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person.
- For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services.
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any SHEROES user.
- To create or transmit unwanted 'spam' to any person or any URL.
- To create multiple accounts.
- To post copyrighted Content which doesn't belong to you, with exception of Blogs, where you may post such Content with explicit mention of the author's name and a link to the source of the Content;
- With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
- To artificially inflate or alter vote counts, blog counts, comments, or any other Service or for the purpose of giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for votes, or for participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Services
- To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent
- To promote or sell Content of another person.
- To sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- To artificially inflate or alter vote counts, blog counts, comments, or any other Service or for the purpose of giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for votes, or for participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Services.
- To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.
- To promote or sell Content of another person.
- To sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
SHEROES hosts frequent "Challenges" (an interactive contest) on the app, which includes no element of gambling, gaming or lotteries.
SHEROES invests reasonable due diligence in employing conventionally available security measure to keep data of its users safe. But we take no guarantee of safety of this data if our servers or website application or downloaded mobile application is hacked with malicious intent and user's data is compromised. If a user has evidence or suspects that some other user is accessing their account to deface it or defame them, the user is expected to seek action from SHEROES by informing SHEROES. In response SHEROES may bar access of that user to its systems. However SHEROES does not assume responsibility for any subsequent successful hacking attempt of that user by employing persistent creative techniques.
With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
Applied Life Private Limited reserves sole right to grant access to request data or send data to all its application programming interfaces (API), webservices or any other form of electornic interface to its systems. An attempt to access any SHEROES's electronic interface without a written permission will be deemed a criminal offense against which Applied Life Private Limited is free to use its descretion in pursuing course of legal action against the offender.
Presence of user's private information in SHEROES systems that was willingly given does not give the user the right to try to hack into their own account. User can only access SHEROES systems through provided user interfaces on website and mobile app. If a user loses their password they are required to retrieve it by using available functionality on the website or mobile app or get contact SHEROES customer care. Any other means employed by a user to access their own account will be deemed a violation of terms and conditions and we reserve the right to bar the user from accessing our systems
You must only make lawful use of site. You must not use or access the site in a way that causes, or is likely to cause, the site to be damaged, its performance to be impaired or access to the site to be interrupted or hindered. You may not use or access the Site, or any materials displayed on the site, for any commercial purpose without prior consent. This includes, but is not limited to, posting or sending to other members advertisements, commercial messages or solicitations for products or services.
You are responsible for any photographs, text or other materials that you may upload to the site for sharing with other members. You must not upload any materials, or make statements through the site, or post links to other websites which contain materials, which are inaccurate or misleading, defamatory, disrespectful, insulting, abusive, obscene, sexually explicit or vulgar or which tend to incite racial or other hatred or infringe the proprietary, data protection, privacy or other rights of any person or are otherwise illegal
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal, non-commercial, use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from Applied Life Private Limited.
All Content posted or otherwise submitted to the Site is the sole responsibility of the account holder from which such Content originates and you acknowledge and agree that you, and not SHEROES are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, or otherwise submit to the Site. SHEROES does not control user submitted Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable and you are solely responsible for relying on any such content.
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this site belong to SHEROES.com or its licensors. You may view and print materials on the site and make reasonable personal use of those materials, including reasonable copying. You may not use framing techniques to display this site, any part of it or any other proprietary materials of SHEROES. You may create hyperlinks to the SHEROES.com home page as long as the link does not use our logos or graphics and does not refer to SHEROES.com or any person or website associated with SHEROES.com in a manner which is false, misleading or derogatory.
You agree in reference to submitting content that you have the option of being contacted through the site. You agree that you are accurate and truthful in any content / applications you submit on / through / as a result of content on the site.
To report a suspected abuse of the Site or a breach of the Terms (other than relating to copyright infringement which is addressed under "COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS" below) please send written notice to SHEROES at email: ([email protected])
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. SHEROES reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users that are linked to any. Applied Life Private Limited will not be held responsible or liable for any content, policies or services or damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services of Third Party. You going to any Third Party websites will be at your own risk.
Applied Life Private Limited may provide contents or services which was posted by users with intent to reach maximum audience and imports data from third Party websites, contents or services in good faith to maximize the value delivered to its users. These Third Party websites/contents/services are not owned by Applied Life Private Limited but are bound with contracts that governs usage of provided data. If a third Party websites or service breaches it's contract or uses any loophole with malicious intent or supplies to a third party who has malicious intent, then SHEROES stands absolved of any responsibility of emotional trauma or loss caused to any user. Also, though SHEROES invests reasonable effort in monitoring content received from third parties for integrity and compliance with terms and conditions, we do not take any responsibility is some objectionable content imported through automatic electronic means goes live and offends a user before it is caught and removed by Sheroes
Unauthorized use of the material , data, design,marks, trademark, copyrights or any information may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. You acknowledge that your use of the content on this website will not be misused in any way or violate any laws prevailing in India or any International laws.
By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on the Website, you hereby grant Applied Life Private Limited a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. You hereby represent and warrant to SHEROES that the content is owned or duly licensed by you, and that SHEROES is free to publish, use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display and use the content as hereinafter provided for without obtaining permission or license from any third party.
The license granted to SHEROES includes the right to use your Content fully or partially for promotional reasons and to distribute and redistribute your Content to other parties, web-sites, applications, and other entities, provided such Content is attributed to you in accordance with the credits (i.e. username, profile picture, photo title, descriptions, tags, and other accompanying information) if any and as appropriate, all as submitted to SHEROES by you;
SHEROES uses industry recognized software and measures to restrict the ability of users and visitors to the Site to make high resolution copies of Content posted on the Site. Notwithstanding this, SHEROES makes no representation and warranty that Content posted on the Site will not be unlawfully copied without your consent. SHEROES does not restrict the ability of users and visitors to the Site to make low resolution or 'thumbnail' copies of Content posted on the Site and you hereby expressly authorize SHEROES to permit users and visitors to the Site to make such low resolution copies of your Content;
Users are solely responsible for the content submitted. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
We reserve the right to refuse to publish submitted content for any reason. We reserve the right to edit or change any content listed on the site. We reserve the right to delete any accounts / profiles / connections / resources / comments (or other content) posted on the Site that are in any way improper or inappropriate, at any time and for any reason. We reserve the right to filter job applications on behalf of an Organisation or Employer (when the Organisation has given us permission to do so).
Applied Life Private Limited does not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the website and any content you post. Applied Life Private Limited is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any posts by or interactions between users using the website or any other services or products. Applied Life Private Limited reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between and among users of the Website and to remove any content which seems objectionable, in company's sole discretion.
You shall be solely responsible for insuring the confidentiality of the User and password created and all activities being performed by you and information or any data being shared on our website. You will be responsible for carrying out any online and offline transaction via any mode and in no way will Applied Life Private Limited be held responsible for any kind of improper use of the information or transactions used by the subscribers while carrying out any transaction. You will be solely responsible to maintain appropriate level of privacy of your userid and password in order to avoid its improper use by anyone.
By using our website www.sheroes.com and/or its affiliated websites , you hereby specifically give your consent and agree that you will at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while assessing or feeding any resume/ insertion or information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer network of Applied Life Private Limited. You further unequivocally declare that in case , if you violates any provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications made thereunder, you shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that you alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
Applied Life Private Limited further reserves its right to post the data on the website sheroes.com or on such other affiliated sites and publications as Applied Life Private Limited may deem fit and proper at no extra cost to you.
Applied Life Private Limited reserves the right to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by you/user using the servers maintained by Applied Life Private Limited to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by APPLIED LIFE PRIVATE LIMITED and the user to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating Spam
Applied Life Private Limited have the sole discretion to block or remove any service from the website which it feels to affect or violate any of the terms and conditions of this agreemetn, or any other laws prevailing in the local authority, states within India withour assigning any reason whatsoever to the user.
Applied Life Private Limited will not be held for any legal proceedings inbetween the User and any other party using our website or any services of products. I fever, Applied Life Private Limited is bought into any legal proceedings , all the costs for the same shall be recovered from user.
All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered), online Services and Content belong to the Applied Life Private Limited and/or third parties (which may include you or other users.) in and on www.sheroes.com. Applied Life Private Limited reserves all of its rights in www.sheroes.com Content and online Services. Nothing in the Terms grants you a right or licence to use any trade mark, design right or copyright owned or controlled by the Applied Life Private Limited or any other third party except as expressly provided in the Terms.
You agree that you shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person any person / entity or retain information / download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
You agree that you are solely responsible for obtaining, at your own cost, all licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required by the user for using the Service.
Applied Life Private Limited does not warrant that any of the web sites or any affiliate site(s) or network system linked to it is free of any operational errors nor does it warrant that it will be free of any virus, computer contaminant, worm, or other harmful components.
There are certain advertisement being posted on our websites by third parties. The Advertiser is olely responsible to make sure that they comply with all the National and International Laws. In no way, is Applied Life Private Limited responsible for any negligence, error, claims, demands on the advertised data, information or material. Advertisers agree and give their consent on all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
ORGANISATION / EMPLOYERS ACCOUNTS
Employers and Organisations can use SHEROES to maintain 'Organisation Pages' and to submit listings. These listings include job opportunities, event announcements, and other listings. Organisation Accounts permit employers to interact with SHEROES members by commenting on their profiles. The following Terms and Conditions in this section are in reference to Employers / Agents / Organisations (You / Your) using SHEROES website www.sheroes.com (the Site/ website)
Advertising Listings (Job Opportunities and Other Listings)
By approving and submitting a job opportunity to SHEROES (sheroes.com) the employer thereby commits to the terms of the listing and the associated charges (see below)
Opportunities are listed on the site for a specified period of time in exchange for a pre-agreed listing fee agreed between the employer and SHEROES. The listing is submitted 'live' on the site once the payment has cleared. This payment is non-refundable.
For Premium listings SHEROES will commit to reasonable extensions of the job listing to attract further attention.
Sometimes opportunities are listed on the site for a specified period of time in exchange for a commitment from the Employer to pay a pre-specified fee (agreed in writing via email) if the Employer then successfully hires an SHEROES member. The terms of this agreement specify that the Employer should commit to paying the commission fee if an SHEROES member who has viewed the job listing then successfully applies for the job and accepts the job offer. The payment is due the day the successful candidate starts work. This fee is due whether or not the applicant uses SHEROES's internal application function. Sometimes SHEROES members will apply directly to the organisation despite having seen the listing on sheroes.com. SHEROES's systems provide access to a list of names and email addresses of those SHEROES members who have viewed the job listing. SHEROES can provide this list on request to the Employer for cross-checking in case of a dispute.
Agreeing to these terms and conditions in relation to a job listing is legally binding and should be seen as constituting a contract between the Employer and SHEROES.
Use of the Site
All employer members / visitors must abide by the following rules in relation to their access and use of site:
- You must only make lawful use of site
- You must not use or access the site in a way that causes, or is likely to cause, the site to be damaged, its performance to be impaired or access to the site to be interrupted or hindered.
- You may not use or access the Site, or any materials displayed on the site, for any commercial purpose without prior consent. This includes, but is not limited to, posting or sending to other members advertisements, commercial messages or solicitations for products or services.
- You are responsible for any photographs, text or other materials that you may upload to the site for sharing with other members. You must not upload any materials, or make statements through the site, or post links to other websites which contain materials, which are inaccurate or misleading, defamatory, disrespectful, insulting, abusive, obscene, sexually explicit or vulgar or which tend to incite racial or other hatred or infringe the proprietary, data protection, privacy or other rights of any person or are otherwise illegal.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this site belong to SHEROES.com or its licensors. You may view and print materials on the site and make reasonable personal use of those materials, including reasonable copying. You may not use framing techniques to display this site, any part of it or any other proprietary materials of SHEROES. You may create hyperlinks to the SHEROES home page as long as the link does not use our logos or graphics and does not refer to SHEROES or any person or website associated with SHEROES in a manner which is false, misleading or derogatory.
WE HAVE ALL RIGHTS IN OUR SITE (WWW.SHEROES.COM) AND ITS CONTENT. YOU GRANT SHEROES UNDISPUTABLE CERTAIN RIGHTS WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR CONTENT FOR SHEROES (APPLIED LIFE PRIVATE LIMITED).
- By posting or submitting content on or to our site (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you are giving us, and our affiliates, agents and third party contractors the right to display or publish such content on our site and its affiliated publications (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, with respect to any video submissions to us made by you from time to time, you understand and agree that (unless you and we agree otherwise) we may, or may permit users to, based solely on functionality provided and enabled by our website, compile, re-edit, adapt or modify your video submission, or create derivative works there from, either on a stand-alone basis or in combination with other video submissions, and (unless you and we agree otherwise) you shall have no rights with respect thereto and we or our licensees shall be free to display and publish the same (as so compiled, re-edited, adapted, modified or derived) for any period.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (I) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such submissions to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Terms and Conditions; and (II) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Terms and Conditions. In furtherance of the foregoing, you agree that you will not: (I) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (II) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (III) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (IV) post advertisements or solicitations of business
We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice.
An Organisation's Rights, Obligations & Responsibilities
You accept that, following any contact with potential employees on our site:
- It shall be up to you (the Employer) and any "potential employee" to agree how to progress matters further;
- That you shall act in good faith and in a business-like and courteous manner; and
- That you shall keep strictly confidential all confidential information disclosed
- Where Employers are Recruitment Agents: You shall comply in all respects with all statues, rules, regulations, codes of practice and legal requirements to which you are ordinarily subject in respect of its receipt and processing of CV's and related matters.
SHEROES's Rights, Obligations & Responsibilities
- SHEROES cannot be held responsibile for the conduct or performance of candidates / hires who the Organisation has contacted through the site.
- SHEROES reserves the right to remove listings from our site at any time.
- SHEROES reserves the right to change listings at any time
- SHEROES reserves the right to refuse to list opportunities that are deemed to be a mismatch with the site's users.
You may terminate your SHEROES account at any time in your sole discretion. SHEROES may terminate your account at any time for any reason or no reason. All content in your SHEROES account will be removed by SHEROES upon termination of your account.
SHEROES may terminate or suspend any and all Services and/or your SHEROES account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your SHEROES account, you may simply discontinue using the Services. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
It is your responsibility to remove all Content from your account prior to termination. Upon termination of your account SHEROES will automatically remove all Content posted to your account.
SHEROES (www.sheroes.com) and other SHEROES graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of SHEROES. SHEROES's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of SHEROES. The images and icons available in the SHEROES icon pack may used by partners and third party sites in connection with providing appropriate links to the SHEROES Site.
You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Applied Life, Sheroes or any property identity in any public medium (e.g., press release, Web sites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Applied Life and SHEROES.
INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
Applied Life prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. You are requested to advise Applied Life at the contact email address ([email protected]) if you identify any content on the Website where you accurately identify the copyright has been infringed. Please include with details of the content, it's copyright, your identity, contact, and authorization by owner of the right.
If we remove or disable access to Content in response to a notice of Infringement, we will make reasonable attempts to contact the user who posted the affected Content. If you feel that your Content is not infringing, you may provide SHEROES with a counter notice in writing to the attention of "Copyright Infringement Counter Notification" at([email protected]). You must include in your counter notice sufficient information to enable SHEROES to make a reasonable determination. Please note that you may be held accountable for damages (including costs and legal' fees) if you materially misrepresent that your Content is not infringing the copyrights of others.
If you are uncertain whether an activity constitutes Infringement, we recommended seeking legal advice.
SHEROES respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond promptly any claim that Content posted on the Site infringes the copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Infringement") of any person. SHEROES will use reasonable efforts to investigate notices of alleged Infringement and will take appropriate action under applicable intellectual property law and these Terms where it believes an Infringement has taken place, including removing or disabling access to the Content claimed to be infringing and/or terminating accounts and access to the Site.
To notify SHEROES of a possible Infringement you must submit your notice in writing to the attention of "Copyright Infringement" care of ([email protected])and include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged Infringement sufficient to enable SHEROES to make a reasonable determination. Please note that you may be held accountable for damages (including costs and legal fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing your copyright.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ARE OFFERED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. APPLIED LIFE PRIVATE LIMITED EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR WEBSITE CONTENT, OR ANY RELIANCE UPON OR USE OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, OR TIMELY. THAT THE LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES ARE TO INFORMATION THAT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, OR TIMELY. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THIS WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED. No warranty or representation on behalf of Applied Life Private Limited and its associates and affiliates, is given that:
- The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the site or any services provided by or on the site will meet your expectations
- The site or services provided will meet your requirements
- The service will be without interruptions, always timely and secure or free from all errors
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any service provided by it will be accurate or reliable
- Any errors in the software will be corrected
Any material/contents downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk. Applied Life and/or its associates and affiliates do not warrant that this site, its servers, or any mail sent from Applied Life will not have viruses or harmful components If any damage is caused to your computer system and any losses accrue it will not be the responsibility of Applied Life Private Limited . You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Applied Life, its associates and affiliates cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any contents. You may be exposed to contents that are offensive, indecent or objectionable. We can only ask you to inform us immediately in order to remove any offensive material.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
APPLIED LIFE PRIVATE LIMITED'S ENTIRE LIABILITY, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, IN LAW, IN EQUITY, OR OTHWERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE CONTENT AND PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND/OR FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT IS SOLELY LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, LESS SHIPPING AND HANDLING, FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR SERVICES USED VIA THE WEBSITE. APPLIED LIFE PRIVATE LIMITED WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN ANY MANNER, INCLUDING LIABILITIES RESULTING FROM (1) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; (2) THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICES; (3) ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE WEBSITE; OR (4) ANY LOST PROFITS YOU ALLEGE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In no event shall SHEROES be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or other Legal theory with respect to the site, the service or any content (i) for any lost profits or Special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, (ii) To provide substitute goods or services (however arising), or (iii) for any direct damages.
Although we work to ensure that listings have accurate deadlines, we cannot be held responsible for job listings that have expired. We cannot be held responsible for the implications of any decisions that a member / user takes as a result of content / information / advice / opportunities published on the site.
We cannot be held responsible for any connections / introductions / opportunities that are accessed / made through the site. We provide the platform for these interactions to take place but cannot be held responsible for any negative outcomes.
We do however work to ensure that all information posted on the site is accurate and truthful. We will actively remove content that does not conform to our standards.
You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Applied Life Private Limited, and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of
- this Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement
- the Website content or your use of the Website content
- the Products/Services or your use of the Products/Services
- any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity
- your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or
- any information or data you supplied to Applied Life Private Limited.
When Applied Life Private Limited is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, Applied Life Private Limited may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify Applied life Private Limited; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by Applied Life Private Limited to be a material breach of this Agreement. Applied Life Private Limited will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content or Products, with counsel of Applied Life Private Limited choice at its expense. Applied Life Private Limited will reasonably cooperate in any defense by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend Applied Life Private Limited against any claim, but you must receive Applied Life Private Limited's prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website or Products or Services.
Notwithstanding anything contained elsewhere in this Agreement SHEROES and the User shall legally be independent contractors, and shall not be partners or joint ventures of each other nor shall SHEROES be an agent, officer or employee of the User. Neither Party has the right, power or authority, express or implied, to bind the other Party or otherwise create any duty or obligation on the part of the other Party, express or implied, nor shall either Party hold out itself nor the other Party as having any such status, right, power or authority.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of the Terms and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind SHEROES in any respect whatsoever. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. SHEROES shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond SHEROES's reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation (including "line-noise" interference). If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. SHEROES may transfer, assign or delegate the Terms and its rights and obligations without consent. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, as if made within India between two residents thereof, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Indian courts. Both parties agree that the Terms is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of the Terms, and that all modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India , at the courts of Delhi , ,India which shall have exclusive jurisdiction on the matters arising from this Agreement and its addendums, if and when executed.
Any dispute, claim or controversy arising under or relating to this Agreement, including without limitation any dispute concerning the existence or enforceability hereof, shall be resolved amicably by good faith, negotiations within Thirty (30) days of notice of the dispute.
If the Parties fail to settle the dispute within the timeframe prescribed herein above, then the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator appointed by Applied Life Private limited and the user mutually, if and when conducted, shall be subject to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, the award passed by the sole arbitrator shall be binding upon both the Applied Life Private Limited and the User. The seat of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and the language of arbitration shall be English.
FORCE MAJEURE ("Force Majeure")
If at any time during the continuance of this Agreement, the performance in whole or in part by Applied Life Private Limited of any obligation under this Agreement, the Scope of Work is prevented or delayed by reason of civil commotion, sabotage, floods, explosions, quarantine, earthquake, riots, epidemics, fire, strike, lock out or act of god herein after referred to as Event(s), the user shall by no reason of such Event(s), be entitled to terminate this Agreement nor have any claims for damages against the Applied Life Private Limited in respect of non-performing or delay in performance. The delivery of the Scope of Work / services shall be resumed after such Event has ceased to exist. Force Majeure shall also be applicable for acts of Government like rules and regulations, order or restrictions imposed by government or any other statutory bodies or authorities. Further it is agreed that in the eventuality the Force Majeure Event subsists for a continuous period of Ninety days, parties may mutually terminate this Agreement.
The terms and conditions relating to particular service availed will also apply to you on availing those services in addition to this terms of service.