Social and Search In 2015
How will search, social and content marketing interact in 2015? Are brands really wasting time and money on Facebook, as Forrester’s new report claims? Where do you spend your marketing budget for reasonable (there is no knowing what maximum is!) ROI? (Hint: It’s neither Facebook or Twitter!) Major digital marketing questions for 2015 answered in an insightful webinar which touches on the social aspect of social media.
Brand managers, marketers and digital media strategists who are grappling with the change should join the webinar to get an inside-out perspective of the digital media initiatives that will matter in 2015. Join Pi Social Media’s free webinar on ‘Social and Search in 2015′ to future-proof your brand and learn how to:
- Leverage the biggest Social and Search trends of 2015 to boost your digital marketing strategy.
- Analyze your existing social channels with ready-to-apply metrics and big data.
- Strengthen your social media standing with real-time marketing.
- Improve your search rankings with mobile usability features.
- Get competitive advantage in content marketing.
- Amplify your digital footprint with Pinterest, Instagram, Vine and more.
Develop an understanding on the same through the below webinar led by Kavita Jhunjhunwala, Director, Web Spiders, Singapore.