Books & Podcasts You Probably Should Check Out in 2017
Vishal Shrivastav, who is a Product Manager at Amazon hosted a podcast on Learn Educate & Discover and share his suggestions on books and podcasts to check in this year.
Product Marketing Managers decide the best way to tell the story of a product to potential customers – you create the materials, decide campaigns, and perhaps also focus on monetization of a particular technology product.
Here in his podcast he came up with a list which offers options various genres, from biographies, to personal development, to science.
Following are the few noteworthy mentions that you should probably check out
1. Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman! by Richard P. Feynman
2. Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
3. The Smartest Kids in the World: And How They Got That Way by Amanda Ripley
4. Amusing Ourselves to Death: Public Discourse in the Age of Show Business by Neil Postman
5. My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem
6. Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck
Check out the complete discussion on the LED Podcast here - LINK