15 Ads in 2014 That Left Us Thinking
1. Philips India: The Silent Couple - Breast Cancer Awareness campaign
Every year in India 1,00,000 women are detected with breast cancer. But in most cases delay in detection leads to either loss of breast or life. Awareness about basic detection techniques like breast self-examination can help in early detection and improve survival rate by up to 90%.
2. Titan Raga: The Raga Woman of Today #HerLifeHerChoices
Celebrate the woman of today - the Raga Woman, who is modern, progressive, confident and passionate
3. Thai Life Insurance: Unsung heroes
ever wondered? In our life what we want exactly? Why do some people have plenty of money ... still no joy? This video is not the answer but it may be a starting point for you to do something.
4. Whisper India: The Bomb Squad
Indians, still consider periods as one of the biggest taboos. We don’t understand that if menstrual cycle is something that all women go through every month, then why is it dealt with such secrecy? Whisper has cleverly made this commercial about the stigma around it.
5.Dtac: Power of love
“technology will never replace love”
6. Havells Appliances: Coffee Maker Ad - Respect for Women
Havells TVC for Domestic Appliances spreading a message to respect women for who they are and their very existence and not considering them mere kitchen appliances.
7. American Greetings and Cardstore: World’s toughest job
Unlimited hours. No breaks. The most important job is also the world's toughest job. Find out what job is it.
8. Amul Taste of India: Har ghar amul ghar
A funny Amul film about the everyday comic drama of a typical Amul family.
9. Microsoft: 2014 Super Bowl Commercial- Empowering
Technology has taken us places we've only dreamed, empowering us to make the impossible possible. Celebrate the people using Microsoft technology to break barriers and inspire us all.
10. Always Feminine Products and Menstrual Information: Always #LikeAGirl
Using #LikeAGirl as an insult is a hard knock against any adolescent girl. And since the rest of puberty's really no picnic either, it's easy to see what a huge impact it can have on a girl's self-confidence. Check out this tvc to learn what actually #likeagirl means.
11. Iball: Story of Shubhreet
After losing her leg in an accident, Shubhreet decided to pursue her dream of being a dancer. She was the first runner up at India's Got Talent 2014.
12. Google Maps: Saroo Brierley: Homeward Bound
For more than a quarter century, Saroo Brierley searched for his family before finding his way home with the help of Google Earth. It’s an incredible true story of hope and determination.
13. Star Sports: Believe TVC with M.S Dhoni
“Believe and the world is yours.”
14. P&G: Thank You, Mom | Pick Them Back Up | Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
a touching Olympics-themed spot from Procter & Gamble that celebrates the unsung heroes of the games — moms. It teaches us that falling only makes us stronger, and reminds us of the importance of encouragement.
15. Rotary Club: India is polio free
“when we join hands, miracles happens”