Details about the event
AIWMI is delighted to announce the inaugural Women in Finance –Leadership Summit 2017 on 22nd November’17 at St. Regis, Mumbai.
AIWMI’s inaugural Women in Finance Leadership Summit will bring together an impressive group of more than 300 women leaders from the Indian financial services sector for a day of high-level discussion and non-stop networking. This Summit will focus on the far-reaching and ongoing transformational process of the financial sector.
The interactive format will offer attendees an opportunity to have a diverse and well-informed dialogue about the progression of women into senior roles in the financial services sector by focusing on the executive pipeline and the mid-tier level.
A key highlight of the Women in Finance Leadership Summit will be the Mentoring Program being launched by AIWMI. Our empowering mentoring program will match mentors with mentees, and supports them in developing a mutually beneficial partnership. Mentees will be matched to senior mentors and can seek career guidance, advice and support. The program will last about twelve months and offers benefits to both the mentees and mentors.
- The high-level caliber of speakers will provide training and information on how women can secure their future in the finance industry.
- This summit will also provide women professionals with a unique opportunity to gain new insights and to learn directly from other successful professional women.
- Offers a full scope of perspective and networking opportunities
- You will have an opportunity to enhance your business skills, bringing value to your organization and to your career.
- An opportunity to get mentored by Women Leaders in Finance