Details about the event
'Dvaya' - a whiff of Bihar. A cultural pairing of traditional food and beautiful folk art. A unique experience put together by Bandiworks and the restaurant, Pot Belly.
This is an introductory workshop seamlessly fusing the 'regional' part of Bihari food with the free-flowing black lines of Madhubani. Bringing it all together as an extraordinary afternoon curated just for you. Be a part of this finger licking, a creative journey of a lifetime.
What we’ll do:
- Taste: the wonderful food of Bihar. A cuisine that will be familiar yet so deliciously different
- Appreciate: the unique characteristics of Madhubani folk art. Sketch different motifs
- Apply: Use your practice sketches to plan and create your final artwork on a product. (30 mins)
Carry home a piece of art created by you as well as the memories of a meal-with-a-difference!
Registration: Rs. 1800/- per person. Early Bird Discount Available.
- A folder with notes on Madhubani, reference artwork, examples of what you can draw on your product
- All art material required
- The carry home product: a specially crafted one by you