Details about the event
ARTSY AFFAIR AT A HIMALAYAN CABIN
Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known, enabling the artists to find themselves and lose themselves at the same time. Everyone is an artist and is creative in their own way & this trip will let you explore the creative side of yours.
A traditional cabin built of mud, wood and stone surrounded by converging pine trees and open blue skies with a river flowing by. Trek down the river, catching fish or uphill to the waterfall; everything is just a small walk away.
We have curated this trip with one goal in our mind and that is to bring creative, artistic and like-minded people to one place and create something together. Augment the richness of your new habitat learning new skills, sharing your stories, building conversations, prototyping new ideas together or honing your own craft in your creative solitude.
- Comfortable large loft with dorm style sleeping. Mattresses, Pillows, Sheets and Blankets will be provided.
- You can also bring your own tent
How we will be travelling?
- We will be starting from Delhi from one single point on 23rd night in a comfortable traveler.
- We will be returning on 27th early morning
- Shared accommodation
- Transportation to & fro Delhi
- Morning tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner
- Local village, forest and waterfall treks with picnic
- Film making workshop
- Unforgettable experience with like-minded people
- Early bird offer - Rs 12,000 per person (till 12th Nov)
- After 12th Nov - Rs. 14,000 per person
- All selected candidates need to pay within 2 days of receiving the selection mail. In case of non-payment, the opportunity will be passed to next wait listed candidate.
Note : The money you deposit with us is non-refundable. If at any time in the future you choose to not go on this trip, your money will not be refunded. So please think thoroughly before depositing.