How To Become An Internationally Qualified Pre-School Teacher
Novak Professional Solutions
Application Deadline - 31 Dec 2017
100000 Rs52000 to be paid at the venue
HOW TO BECOME Pre-School Teacher
The goal of a pre-school teacher is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate in the next level of education.
What do Pre-School Teachers Do?
Day-to-day activities of pre-school teachers are mainly gathered as below. Every school has their own set of rules and regulations to follow which could be a sub-set of the mentioned.
- Developing a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
- Employing a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators
Is it Right for me?
Its right for you if,
- You have a great love and patience for children.
- You love to teach children the best practices, pre-school education methods.
- You can engage them and earn their trust and attention
- You are Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
There are about 633 independent pre-schools and approximately 208 pre-schools as part of a larger school in Bangalore alone. On an average, there are atleast 2000 job openings per year.
As a qualified pre-school teacher, you can expect a starting salary in the range of 15K to 45K.
Expected Average Salary:
As an industry average you can get a hike of 15% for next few years.
- Explore the options
- Complete our Early Years Foundation Stages Training
- Register for our qualifying course (course + internship)
- Confident Employment Internationally!
- Pre-requisite Early Years Foundation Stages training – 1day
- Early Years Educators Course – 8 months
Apply Now Pay Rs. 52000 to be paid at the venue
orAlready a SHEROES Member? Sign In