1) You will get a lot of exposure working with SEEDS
2) They have flexi hour policy so you can plan your work as per your convenience
3) You get a freedom to express your idea and thoughts
1) They are in such a business that you would prefer working from office rather than from home.
2) Package offered there are on a lower side compared to other NGO's working in the same industry
3) In case she is joining project planning and implementation department then it would involve extensive travel at disaster affected region.