1. All directors are polite and give a comfortable working environment.
2. If you yourself don't indulge in politics here, then you will never be harmed. Politics is minimal as everyone directly reports to directors.
3. I always had flexibility in timings. I mean if there is an urgency, just inform and you would get an hour or so even half day offs.
4. If you complete your given work on day to day basis, then there is hardly any work pressure.
1. Unhygienic washroom
2. ACs dont work
3. No proper or timely cleaning of water coolers. I used to carry my own water with me.
4. For past 5 years salary was on time or before time but lately salaries were getting delayed by 10 to 15 days.