-Night cab is provided
-Month end birthday celebration
- There is no dormitory. No option to take rest if we fall sick.
- There is no security given if we have to stay back.
- According to me company timing is not suitable for ladies. Also it is not flexible.
- No work from home option.
- Work environment is not good.
- No flexible work times. very much strict and one should abide by the office timings 2pm - 11pm (extendable) and break times ((Break times are fixed like a school))
- If leaves are not approved, you can be called back to work if needed
- Assured work pressure all the time
- There are no formal training processes or knowledge gaining tools provided by the organisation
- There are no humanly factors considered when it comes to work to be done
- Expect unplanned and untimely work
- Expect huge amount of work to be completed within no time.
- One way cab facility only (No escort is provided though, HR manages to have at least one male colleague be dropping female colleagues)