1. You can't keep your cell phone with you during office hours. That was the case during the time I worked there for years - don't know if they still follow the policy. You can take it during lunch and in between in case of emergency. You can use office phone to compensate for that (obviously we don't prefer to use it that much).
2. All sat working - you get half day on 2nd and 4th
3. Pay and increment is comparatively less
4. Don't sit for longer hours after office hours - if you do so once, twice, thrice then its taken in a way that it's ok for you to put in extra hours. No overtime allowance.
5. Since more girls - more gossips (you can read politics)
1. Office environment is chilled out. There's music playing almost the entire day.
2. Younger lots in the office so a lot of fun in between, teasing, leg-pulling in a fun way, coffee breaks & chitchats where even the boss is involved.
3. Boss is helpful too if he find you're genuine