1. Work from home is available in case a woman has some responsibilities to fulfil or due to any other reason. but this is applicable only to project managers and to social media executives - not to developers. Also, this will be applicable only 1 or two times a week.
2. The environment is very good. People are very friendly.
3. All Saturdays are off except the last Saturday, where games and other events are conducted and also lunch is provided. Also, it's half a day Saturday.
4. Excellent infrastructure with amenities like fridge, microwave and milk/tea/coffee/water heater.
1. Pay is not up to the mark. also, though there is a lot to learn, there is very little scope to grow and get promoted. If Sakshi is a fresher, then she can blindly proceed. If she is an experienced professional, then it will be difficult for her to grow and get increment in the long run.
2. The probation period of 6 months. Nut, they normally take a year to confirm the employee. during this phase, any leave taken is directly deducted from the salary.