I like to tell you that KPMG is very women friendly place to work with as 90% of employees are women here.
The most important concern here is low salary but may be it is not the problem with all the departments. Rest everything is good that is okay.
I would like to highlight that KPMG has wide variety of services.
It is quite women friendly. The firm does care for their women employee and is always there whenever needed.
- Fun working environment (Unless there are some really very important deadline to be met)
- Understanding and approachable managers
- Working hours
- Quality of work
- Working on weekends and sometimes need to stretch back after working hours
- Sometimes huge targets which can be really stressful
- Biased nature of few managers
My 2.5 years with KPMG was very nice and I learned loads with this experience. I can totally vouch for this firm and if given a chance can certainly have a 2nd innings with them.