1. IndoSpace is a group company of an MNC hence the overall culture and facilities/ payscales are decent.
2. The atmosphere is pretty friendly and informal since the organisation is not very big.
1. IndoSpace is into development and operations of logistics parks which are located on the outskirts of the city. As a result she may have to commute quite a bit daily.
2. The main office is in Mumbai and reporting generally happens there so she can expect occasional to frequent trips to Mumbai depending on her profile.
3. The number of male employees is higher as compared to female employees. I never had to face any problem because of this but it may be a concern for some.