It's a very good company for women's to work. Any kind of harassment to women employee is taken seriously.
It's a very good company to work as it rewards it's employee on the basis of their performance without any discrimination..
It largely depends on the vertical you are in and your boss.
The pros of the workplace are:
1. Majority of people leave by 6-6:30PM and nobody would stare you if u do so. However there are some underwriting and sales team which stay back till 8-9PM and they have made this a culture only.
2. In general people understand the plight of women and are sensitive towards the same.
3. Work nicely and you have job security comparable to any PSU.
The cons are:
1. Very slow growth. Little increments and promotion is also delayed.
2. On month end and year ends you might have to stay back till 9.
I would again like to reiterate that it all depends on the vertical you are in and the position you are undertaking. I was at managerial position in Sales team of Delhi office and I had a very understanding boss. So I had a nice time till my boss was changed and he almost made it impossible for me to work in pregnancy.