1. Work from home facility
2. Flexible timings. No need to complete or log working hours
3. Good infrastructure
4. Transport facility
5. Offices have cafeterias
6. Quarterly recognition/awards for employees. Bonus and award amount come with salary.
1. Some projects may be over ambitious and need stretching work hours
2. Evening calls with US client (Mine is in UK so I am saved here)
3. Less salary increments as number of employees are huge.
4. Chargeable transport and crèche
5. Tough competition for senior people as they are service based (product based companies are little relaxed)