1. Timely payment of salary and good incentives.
2. Pick and drop facilities.
3. You can choose the shift timings.
4. Get paid on holidays.
1. Though they pick you, it would be from a designated pick up point. So the employee has to manage reaching the point at the scheduled time on her own. Same goes with drop point. It could be well late in the night that you finish your shift and get dropped at the drop point, from there on the employee has to manage on her own to travel to her apartment etc.
2. Even when you have mentioned your preferred shift time to them, they may call you anytime of the day/night to cover for a shortage of staff, which is usually the case.
3. They usually take you to one of the stores to do the stock auditing which can take anywhere between 4-6 hours but sometimes again due to the shortage of staffs they may take you to another store for the job on the same day/night.
4. Not all supervisors are nice. Some can be really rude. Once, in my experience I was reprimanded for using the wash room during my shift.
5. Most of the audit machines do not work properly, which can affect your performance measurement and there by impacting your incentives.