- can work from home.
- gain some experience at the comfort of home.
- leaves are unpaid leaves. I went on maternity leave which was unpaid.
- will promise you many things but once you join you will realize that it was just promises. They don't value their employees. They just want their work done.
- very low pay and bonuses. If the company goes on loss they will blame it on its employees.
- very high attrition rate. You can check glass door reviews for a better idea. They made us write good reviews as soon as we join there because they know that nobody will write a good review once they leave them.
- they fired employees as part of cost cutting without any notice so no job safety guaranteed.
- no carrier growth.