Pros as I see it
- It's a well established organization
- Good projects, solid customer base
- It gives you a great exposure to the IT services industry
- HR is very active and brings out new policies through the year to help the employees
- Flexible working hours, work culture is good
The women friendly aspect really depends on your supervisor. Even though HR has brought out some great policies such as WFH and part-time work, it really depends on the project needs as perceived by your supervisor.
As it's a delivery based model things get really intense around release time with late night hours.
I would say its depends in which field, group you are joining. WFH is available for higher ones. Aricent is not like IBM or infosys working shift mostly 9 to 5 but depends on the group also you can communicate your conditions with highers so they will give appropriate group.