Dear Madam, I had 23 years work experience in IT and Shipping Logistics domain. I resigned my job t
Dear Madam, I had 23 years work experience in IT and Shipping Logistics domain. I resigned my job to look after my mother as she had undergone a heart surgery. At present i have options either I can try for corporate jobs where the growth aspects are minimal or I can have my own startup company. I would like to startup in health care sector. I seek your guidance for below:
1. Will it be ideal to start a company in health sector at present?
2. Pls suggest what would be best to startup with minimal initial cost?
3. where do i get startup knowledge and who can help me in this sector?
4. Will it be advisable to get the work knowledge in this sector before starting my own? In that case which company can give me a work experience?
5. How much would be the approximate initial cost to start a company in health sector.
Please advise me so as to take suitable decision in changing my career.
Thanks and Regards
03 Jan 2017, 02:18pm