Young India Challenge - Impact Edition Delhi 2017
Young India Challenge (YIC) is a two day experiential national event for the top creative young minds to engage in innovative programs that will broaden their mindset and move them closer to what they love doing. Participants are selected from across the country. The agenda is from 8 am to 6 pm on the first day and from 8 am to 8 pm on the second day.
- Certificates and rewards are given at the Awards Function on Day 2 from 5.30 pm to 8 pm. Certificate for Young India Challenge is only given to participants who attend both days of the event as per the timings mentioned above.
- Winning teams of Young India Challenge 2017 will be given rewards worth more than 1 lac.
- Winners will also get international internship opportunities and other support from our eco-system partners, speakers and mentors.
YIC is an opportunity to discover and explore what you love doing by taking up an incredible challenge and connecting with the best mentors and career opportunities.
It is an opportunity for the selected youth to learn, grow and connect with the top industry leaders, best-selling authors, incredible speakers and game-changing entrepreneurs to gain leverage to grow their network and career. Selected participants meet incredible people and understand how to turn their passion into a successful career and get paid. You will present in front of the jury.
YIC is a Human Circle creation. Human Circle is a community of people driving the #DoWhatYouLove movement globally. Students, artists, freelancers, entrepreneurs, young professionals, authors, speakers, trainers, coaches, mentors and everybody else to believes that the only way to be truly successful, rich and happy in life is by doing what we love.
You can apply for YIC Delhi (4-5 March 2017 at IIT Delhi)
The earlier you apply the more chances you have of selection since many people apply last minute for very few spots and find it extremely difficult to get selected.
The top 10% of the applicants will be selected.
If you will be shortlisted, we will send you an email within 1 week. Keep an eye for a mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you check all folders/sections of your email account including the spam folder.
Opportunities for YIC Delegates:
1. International Work Opportunity - Selective participants will get an opportunity to go for international internship programs through AIESEC - The world's largest youth run organisation for leadership development and global exchange. AIESEC is affiliated with Asian Development Bank, Electrolux, PWC, Mindvalley and several others. This will give you a global exposure and make you more employable for the jobs you might want to take up in the future.
2. Future CEO's Program - Selective participants will get scholarships for Talerang's work-readiness program. The objective of the program is to train individuals on employability skills, which are extremely critical for the best available jobs.
3 Development Work Opportunity - Selective participants will get an opportunity to work with 'Youth for Peace International' (YFPI) for various socio-development projects. YFPI is affiliated with 'Commonwealth Youth Peace Ambassadors Network' (CYPAN), Rotarian Action Group for Peace (RAGFP) and several others. This will be extremely useful for your future job and/or higher studies applications.
4. Free Access to an exclusive group - Once you get selected and register for a Young India Challenge event, you are added to a super exclusive group of all YIC participants across the years, who receive some of the best content along with career and life opportunities.
Key Partners/Mentors/Speakers Pool: Facebook, Microsoft, Unilever, DesignThinkers Group, Korn Ferry Hay Group, KPMG, Boston Consulting Group, NDTV, Startup Weekend Powered by Google, BW|BusinessWorld, Talerang, Good Life Education, Indian Institute of Digital Education, Ecomytra, Housing.com, Trijog, SaveLife Foundation, Sarvam Foundation, Young India Fellowship, Ashoka University, CoWorkIn, I Impact India, DU Beat, Campus Drift and many more.
To Register for Young India Challenge you need to first get selected via phone interview because Young India Challenge is Invite only event. After you are selected you have to pay Rs 1900+Taxes to register.
orAlready a SHEROES Member? Sign In