Details about the event
SHEROES is happy to partner with Tasting India Farm to Table. Please keep your December 14 and 15 free for what promises to be an ideas fest that will culminate in citizens' white papers dedicated to culinary tourism and a sustainable food culture.
Here's your chance to hear and network with the best and the brightest minds from academia, policy-making institutions, and the travel and hospitality sectors. In the days ahead, we will keep updating you about the events and speakers we have lined up. All of you are invited to the plenary sessions at the Kamaladevi Complex, India International Centre, Max Mueller Marg, between 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Theme of the event: POSITIONING INDIA AS THE NEXT GLOBAL CULINARY SUPERPOWER
- Mrs Maneka Sanjay Gandhi (Honorable Union Minister for Women and Child Development. )
- Capt. Ashima Agarwal (Category Head-Organic Foods, Fabindia Overseas Pvt. Ltd.)
- Sanjoo Malhotra (Co-Founder, Tasting India Symposium)
- Madhur Jaffrey (Actress, Writer and TV Personality)
- Sanjeev Kapoor (Celebrity Chef and Padma Shri Awardee)
- Amitabh Kant (CEO, NITI Aayog)
Event Date: December 14 and December 15