Details about the event
What all will be discussed?
1) Skills & Tools: Guide a product through its lifecycle via lean methodologies like Agile, market research and UX.
2) Production Standard: Create a roadmap, business model canvas, MVP,keymetrics,personas,wire framing and a stakeholder management program.
3) The Big Picture: Grow capable of launching viable,market-ready products that anticipate user needs by making tough decisions and working with stakeholders.
What’s in it for you?
1) Product Management Fundamentals
2) Product Development Process
3) Understanding each phase of Product Life Cycle
4) Getting to Product/Market fit
5) UX Design
6) Business Fundamentals - Metrics. Use of the best metrics and KPIs
7) Customer Conversion Funnel
About the speakers:
Pratiroop is a graduate from IIT Delhi who has extensive experience in building and scaling Products across all platforms. He currently is the Director, Product, Travel Triangle where he leads the team to build the product for the travellers and agents across various platforms, that is Desktop and mobile site and the mobile application.
Previously he was a Senior Product Manager, Jabong, a leading online fashion store where he helped launch and scale their mobile App for both android and iOS, the mobile website and various marketing products.
Sahil is working as a Product Manager for the mobile application with Travel Triangle. He has previously worked as a software developer with Samsung Research India, Bangalore, and Kronos Incorporated - a leading Fortune 500 Product firm in the workforce management space.
Limited to 20 registrations Only