SPJIMR’s Post Graduate Management Programme For Women
SPJIMR - Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
Application Deadline - 25 Nov 2017
825000 to be paid at the venue
SPJIMR’s Post Graduate Management Programme for Women (PGMPW) is an innovative initiative designed to meet the needs of women leaders and managers who are ready to return to their careers after a break.
The PGMPW curriculum is designed to deepen functional knowledge, enhance leadership capabilities and build personal confidence. In doing so, the programme will help open up new opportunities for returning women and at the same time enable corporates build a more gender balanced leadership pipeline.
Unique Features of PGMPW:
- First of its kind, full-time, 11-month post-graduate programme (with a residential option) for returning women
- Programme preceded by e-learning and on-boarding to facilitate the participants' transition into a full-time schedule
- Admission conversations include counselling
- The specialisations offered are Finance, Marketing, Human Resources and Information Management
- The pedagogy is a blend of classroom and non- classroom sessions with focus on learning through real time examples, case studies and simulations
- Personal Leadership gets facilitated through Personal Growth Labs, Leadership Labs, Science of Spirituality modules and Individual Coaching with ICF certified coaches
- Each participant will have a mentor from the industry to gain practical insights and connect to relevant networks
- Two months Internship and Placement assistance
- Minimum work experience of 5 years ( team handling experience will be given consideration)
- Minimum career break of 2 years
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
Register for the course by clicking on the Apply Now button and someone from SPJIMR will reach out to you with details on the next steps
Duration of the Programme:
11 months, full time programme with a residential option at SPJIMR Campus, Mumbai.