SHEROES 30 Dec 2014 . 3 min read
YWLP is an experiential business leadership program customized for Young Women. With its comprehensive perspective and contemporary pedagogy, the program aims at empowering Young Women with business knowledge, networks, the spirit of enterprise and a culture of success. Spread over three months, the course content is simplistic, interactive and introduces key concepts of Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Branding, Corporate Finance, Global Economics, Wealth Management, Emotional Intelligence and Digital & Social Media Marketing.
The program has an extremely interesting pedagogy and is delivered through real life situations, case studies, films. ??Delivering these ideas and ways of entrepreneurship are top end faculty members drawn from leading institutes along with practicing entrepreneurs. There is high focus on areas such as Applied Knowledge, Holistic & Philosophic content along with introductions to Seed Funding and Angel Firms.?
Who is this Program meant for
1) Is a graduate and is interested in Management / Business
2) Wants to start a business or convert a hobby into business
3) Wants to explore significant networking opportunities
4) Wants to learn about Contemporary Business Practices & Global Business Environment
5) Would like to understand investing in Stocks, Real Estate, Gold, Diamonds & Art
Program Dynamics & Logistics
1) Simplistic, Interactive and experiential format without assessments or evaluations
2) Contemporary Pedagogy & Delivery through Real Life Situations, Case Studies, Videos etc.
3) Spread over a 3-4-month period. Classes conducted 3 days a week.
4) Small Batch Size. 12 to 15 Fellows per Batch
5) Timings: 11AM to 2PM
6) The latest batch commencing in January, 2015
The entire faculty comprises Young Business Leaders and alumni of some of the Best Business Schools such as the IIM’s, INSEAD, Harvard Business School, ISB Hyderabad amongst others.
Know more about the faculty here.
This program aims to bring together a like minded set of participants who all are gearing up to understand and conquer the ecosystem around Entrepreneurship. The fellows have all excelled in their previous academic / corporate or entrepreneurial subsets prior to joining this course. The participants are across diverse academic backgrounds but share the common thread of an entrepreneurial streak guiding their next phase of life. We expect the fellows to have an extremely enriching peer group interaction during the course of this program.
Click on this link to see the profiles of some of our fellows
You could see some of the videos and pictures of the program here.
You could reach us at 9810722448 or at 9811158196 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org